Naming ceremonies are a beautiful way to celebrate the birth of a new family member.
These ceremonies can include both secular and religious elements as desired by the family.
Naming ceremonies are a great option for families wishing to formally welcome a child into the world. They are also an opportunity to select guardians or godparents, for families who do not have any religious affiliations.
Ceremonies can be as simple or a formal as your family wishes.
This package includes
- Full consultation and preparation of the ceremony.
- Stylised decorations to use at the ceremony.
- The use of a PA system & wireless microphone as required.
- The use of a speaker to play music during the ceremony as required.
- Two meetings with myself in the lead up to the ceremony.
- A dress rehearsal for the ceremony if desired.
- The gift of a personalised album containing the ceremony in full, to keep as a memento of your special day.
Also included in this package:
- Sample Blessings
- Sample Readings
- Sample Rituals
Each ceremony is fully tailored to suit your specific needs. Please contact me for a quote via the FAQ page.